AZ&B provides professional surveying, environmental, and engineering services throughout Texas.
The student will get to work closely with Civil Engineers, Professional Land Surveyors, and CADD Technicians.
Intern Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with design calculations.
- Assist with field work and project research.
- Aid in drafting tasks, using CADD software.
- Support with engineering tasks such as: utility design, roadway design, storm drain design, permitting and entitlement support, and construction support.
- Assist with collecting and maintaining project documentation.
- General/other relevant tasks.
We have multiple part-time internship positions, 10-15 hours per week.
We are located at 11355 McCree Rd. Dallas, Texas 75238
Students who are interested should send their resume and internship application form to Daniel Hurtado at email@example.com.